My Bangalore Diary...Part 3

THE STORY OF HOW I ENDED UP IN BANGALORE...(Continuing from the last part...)

After all those interviews, I have had two offer letters on hand while leaving college. I was not sure what to do with those offers coz my heart always wanted me to do two things, One, being a good Civil Engineer and Two, Being a good writer. But these two offers had no relation to my dreams. So, I genuinely rejected them and still, there is three more good news from the past interviews and internships which I went to. I got three more Core Civil Engineering offers on both Design and Site roles and yet with conditions apply on all of them.

I'm not someone who will work as a bonded labor to some company. If you really want people to stay, give them what they deserve and I'm damn sure everyone will love to work in your company. Under big confusion, I cleared my mind and took a brave decision in my life. YES, I haven't been those jobs. It was April, last year and I was an Unemployed Engineer, like the millions of those who are still, due to the situation of our country.

This is the TIME(Transformation Inside Myself Entirely) and I took the opportunity to do whatever I feel like missing and missed in those past years of my life, studying and nothing else. I planned to set three goals to reach by the end of 2019. First, to decide what's my future, doing PG in Centralized Universities of India or Getting a Central Government job or Getting a Core job in a standard company which is up to my expectations. Second, to write more and publish at least one book of my own and Third, to build a good physique which I was longing to do for a long time.

TRANSFORMATION AFTER GRADUATION...

And for achieving these goals, I have been through huge stress both mentally and physically. First, I have applied for all the Government jobs and Post Graduate entrance exams. I don't have an idea of what I was doing, but something is better than nothing right?, so I applied and prepared for all those exams on my own. One of those exams was for Aligarh University and for which I have to go there and that was one hell of a great memory for a lifetime. I will share that story on a separate line of posts. And also, I was participating in many Anthologies as a writer and finally, this happened, YES, I have compiled and published a book on my own by September month. In between, I also went to the gym to fulfill my other goal and it went well until this turning point came into my life.


In between, I went to different places in Karnataka and Tamilnadu, went through many happy, sad and life-changing moments in family and self. I want to specify this line because this made the current me into what I am. Some celebrations, some mournings and some more special events happened in this phase of my life.

I was also attending many other Interviews and got selected for an Employability training program which was an awesome experience that brought back college memories and it was different this time as I'm not a student anymore. I got many good friends there and within two months I was able to get a job at this city, Bangalore. This happened when I was attending various exams and interviews switching from city to city like a nomad. Finally, This time, I'm no more a visitor, I'm a Bangalorean from now on. 

And thus, I was able to successfully achieve all the three goals which I've set for the year and I joined my first actual job by the midst of January 2020, a new year, in a new city, starting a new life. I have added up many new goals for this year like creating this website and so on.


(PS: A lot more the new me have experienced here in this city of dreams. I will update them part by part in the future posts)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bangalore Diary...Part 1

My Bangalore Diary...Part 4