My Bangalore Diary...Part 2

CONFUSIONS ON LIFE...

Ah, I'm writing this by remembering my second time, when I came to this city for my Interviews and that's the first one alone into this unknown place. I was in the final year of my college life, with lots of confusion on this one question, "WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?". I'm lucky enough to have my cousin here working in IT (Also came just recently for a change of pace in life) and so I got some guidance from him. I'm a Civil Engineering student and that's the only core people who will always be excepted from the permissible departments in all main interviews.

Now, coming to the Interviews, It was the invite from two companies, one core civil engineering, and one high-end non-core job. Yes, it's very rare that a core guy getting an invite from good companies. I was still in a confused state and with that, I attended both of them. And yes, I got selected too. Let's see how that happened one by one.

It was a Two-day plan and one-day add-on to have some fun with my cousin. I reached Silk Board on Thursday evening (The entry to this city for southern buses) and again boarded a bus to Banashankari, which was another half hour's travel. I would say that buses are way cheaper here. From there, I went through kanakpura road by some other bus and walked another mile to reach my cousin's.

Let's skip to the next day as nothing interesting happened. I woke up early and I was in the Metro towards Majestic (the main central railway and bus station of Bangalore), Shifted lanes there (You'll understand when you see the metro map of this city) and went to the other side, boarded a bus again and another two-hour journey to reach the place, Whitefield, the main IT park which is HUGE enough to accommodate more than 100 companies. So, this is a non-core job which I don't know much, but still, I had hope coz English is the main requirement. 


EXPLORING FREEDOM...

Forget the interview, let's roam around this beautiful environment, my heart gave a call when another guy who also came for the same accompanied me. We both had a good conversation and he told me about his Instagram Page for Food reviews. We were good pals until we left the gates of ITPL. Yes, Only after I boarded the return bus, I remembered that I haven't even asked his name. This is what boys do. They will be best buddies in moments but they miss the most important part.

The next day, the core interview went well too. But my other aim was to explore this party town more on a Saturday evening. We went to the shopping streets of M.G.Road and walked through the crowd which was on high. I think the entire city will be on high every time when they get some leisure time. We traveled the entire time through metro trains as it connects all the main ventures. It was a nice evening and we both tasted all the different chats and completed our dinner there. I can't forget to mention that we had dinner at Nagarjuna Biriyani, which we missed last time with all the fun, at last.

Thereby, my second visit to Bangalore came to an end as I returned back to my town the same way I came and with lots of dreams and fulfillments, yet many more desires to fulfill here in this wonderful city, I bid a farewell for now.

(PS: I'll upload the next parts one by one. Those who read this directly can have a look at the before parts for better understanding and experience)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bangalore Diary...Part 1

My Bangalore Diary...Part 4

My Bangalore Diary...Part 3