My Bangalore Diary...Part 4

FIRST DAY AT WORK...

After so many struggles in life, I was finally able to go for a job, my first job. I went so early that the doors were still closed and I was happened to wait. When the time crossed 9.30 AM, at last, I have entered my office. The people at my company were so nice. They treated me very well and helped me feel comfortable in everything. I don't feel like it's a new place at all. I'm a highly adaptive person, that made the new environment, a child's play. 


Everything went well and going well so far, and now I'm used to the daily work schedule along with the horrific Bangalore traffic. I have to write that traffic stories in a separate part. I was traveling from my cousin's place to the office which is about 12 km, far away. It was very adventurous to ride in an unknown city.



As I mentioned in the quote above, my normal routine is drastically changing in these new situations. I wake up early and sleep late, but even my time is not enough for what I have planned to do for the day. I skip food at times I feel like something is missing. I rash drive sometimes and go slower than a bicycle sometimes. I see people running here and there on the roads, everyone towards something and something drove them towards that. And I realized that it's the hope that everyone is having about changing their lives better, they think which is better and not enjoying what's present at present. And I think, I'll regret this thought when I see these people on the weekends.


TO HOME, AT LAST...

Who else runs home just for the taste of mom's food?? Not just that, your love for your place, people, the little memories attached to every spot...Kindling the happiness inside you. It is what all of us who go long away for studies, work and much more, always think of...


Those emotions attached to a place and the people linked with that place are what make us go there again and again with a heart full of happiness. It will bring back memories of our special moments from the past. We will still not stay there forever but will definitely cherish the little time we come and go. Definitely, a good time for me to visit my home on a few hour visits as I got only one day on my weekend, that too filled with government exam schedules.

WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS...

I took a break from work, writing, and all other regular activities, as I wanted to spend some time with family on a beautiful occasion. Yes, It's my cousin's( the one with whom I have been staying for all this time) marriage after a month my job. I really had a great time there, even though it's not home, I had all my family there. It was like a reunion after a really long time, a very happy one though. My time went like a freshly unleashed missile.

I came back without a heart and as it's the fate that we have to part our ways anyway. Waiting for the next time and chance to rejuvenate self with family. this time, It will be without missing my writing routine at least.


(PS: I just have written parts which happened at the start and in recent times only. Will be updating the middle story of many funny stories in the upcoming parts)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bangalore Diary...Part 1

My Bangalore Diary...Part 3