The Unemployed Syndrome...

THE STORY OF MY INTERVIEW(S)...

I was writing for about more than a year now. I've started penning down my thoughts only during the final semester of my college life. I was good at studies and when I thought of a passion that suits my physical state and mental thinking, out of a blue, I started writing. Ok, I think I'm going out of the context now. I'll end with this one thing. I have had two offer letters in hand (one for Non-Voice, one for a communication trainer) which I got after attending more than 10 interviews. But I chose to go in the track of my core engineering field as the four years of struggling don't let me away. And also I was a loser in the Overall Best Outgoing Student Interview due to the lagging of Extra-curricular activities participation.

I attended my 15th interview and with the experience from this many numbers of interviews, I've got to the HR round and results are awaited. This is the best for a student. They face their highest fear of unemployment with confidence every time. Even it's a loss or wins, they just try to give their best. So don't worry if you are not selected, you learned a lesson and your experience will speak tomorrow. You'll get what you deserve. No one's gonna take it from you. 💓


Then, After so many confusions and failures and rejections, I have assured a great job which is just the way I wanted it to be. I was in great stress for a long time of more than six months, because of the people around me, especially those relatives who will come suddenly and ask questions about us in front of all. With a gloomy face and Embarrassment in between those evil smiles of them and looking at our parent's disappointed face is worst of all. 

But one thing is for sure. If you want something and if you're waiting for it patiently going through all the hard times, Life will grant your wish and now I'm in a better job, with better salary and no work pressure on the head. I'm happy about that and thank god for this future he wrote on my head.



"Dedicated to all students who are in the next level of their life" 💓



PS - If you need any guidance in anything, please feel free to contact me on My Instagram or through the mail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bangalore Diary...Part 1

My Bangalore Diary...Part 4

My Bangalore Diary...Part 3