My Bangalore Diary...Part 1

MY FIRST EXPERIENCE... 

The first time I visited Bangalore was a beautiful memory. I came with a gang of elders (actually just a few years older youth) (All are Guys, just to remind you). We planned to visit "Wonder La" which is India's largest theme park, for the first day. It was my first to a State out of my native, first to a theme park and much more first experiences, which made me more than excited. We came by train from Chennai to Bangalore. Boarded a bus and reached Wonder La in the early morning and started exploring the place from the roads to the entrance gates. We completed Breakfast with Plate Idly, a Karnataka special in between this.

"Oh My God! What an Experience it was! I can't forget it for a Lifetime!", I exclaimed to my gang. We took a Three-day Bus pass from the morning bus (Trust me, It will save you a lot of money). That made us free to travel anywhere with ease. We reached our hotel rooms at 9.00 PM at night and then the party started for all of them. Yes, I'm a teetotaler who never drinks. So, my party is stealing all their side-dishes and recording their funny activities after they got drunk. And, It ended well after a memorable tired day.


The next day, we started early to the ISKON temple which is a little far away from our place. We stood in long lines to reach the top temple and worshipped the god. The good day started with good vibes and we started planning the day ahead. It was Lalbagh Garden Park, the first in our schedule which we have done visiting the locked gates after 7.00 PM and that's because my elders have to do their worship to their Beer and Vodka gods. Funny, isn't it? , But I had no fun other than visiting the temple in the morning.

But the real fun started after they decided to eat Nagarjuna Biriyani for dinner. None of us knows this place well. But the Google map played tricks with us well and good. We boarded a bus from the Park gates and went about an hour-long journey. We reached a random bus stop which has nothing but a place which is far away from the main city with very few roadside shops. We all stood there and laughed at each other for about another half an hour. Boarded a bus again and fixed to move out of the city for the next day's comeback to the Hustle and Bustle. 
It was beautiful two-day happiness in my life. We had all the fun and planned to reach the Nagarjuna Biriyani first when we come next to Bangalore. Thus, my first visit to this city of entertainment ended with a more planned and unplanned sequel of events. 

(PS: I'm writing this now when I was working at Bangalore for a month. But this happened when I was studying in the 2nd year of College. Will update the story of my further endeavors soon in this Bangalore Diary of mine)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bangalore Diary...Part 4

My Bangalore Diary...Part 3