About One Year Ago...In the Month of November...


ABOUT ONE YEAR AGO...

YES... It's about a year ago...A simple young man who was destroyed by everything that happened around him and when he started thinking of doing something for HIMSELF for the first time in life, he was hopeless. He wanted to know what he was good at, what he knows, what can be done for a change in his life.

-

And came to this idea of healing broken hearts like his own and the best way is through words. He came up with this idea and started a random page in which he had no idea of what to do. Slowly he learned to use words like a baby and then to make it worthy of reading, he has been working on it..,(still working) each and every day. He started getting love from unknown people which gave him the hope to live and do something great in life.

-
Yes... It's 1 YEAR YOUNG ME... It's our page's 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY. "I love you my dear friends", the followers who supported me throughout the year with lots of great memories.




it's about one year ago..

THE NEW ME...

Started as a WRITER, I became Anthology Compiler, Author, Life Counselor, Fitness freak, Sudoku player, Wanderer and so on..., just in this one year. Also, I graduated and I'm an Engineer now. But I think all these happened only because I NEVER GAVE UP on what I started and tried to post at least one of my own write-ups daily and you guys have to tell me if I did well or not.

-

Some days are breaking, I can't post, but I don't think that these heartbreaks are gonna stop me from achieving what I want. I gave Life-changing advice to Lovers, married couples and the adolescents who are the most, suffering from mental disturbances. I love this and it gave me a different purpose in my life.

-
Starting this second year, I'm gonna introduce myself to new passions and will also improve what I have now. Hoping to get more and more support in this lovely upcoming year. Thank you so much, guys. You mean a lot to me...💓

the new me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bangalore Diary...Part 1

My Bangalore Diary...Part 4

My Bangalore Diary...Part 3